Sunday, September 1, 2013

Toothless

 This was one of Ava's favorite books this summer. We read it a lot! It's so cute and perfect for a little girl who went from two lost teeth to SEVEN in about a month!
 Those teeth just started falling right out...one right after another. Well I guess they didn't just "fall" out. She pulled one all by herself. We tied one with dental floss to the door and shut it and out popped the tooth (I need to find that video and stick it on here, it's pretty funny.) She even let Jeremy go after one with a pair of pliers. 
First front tooth gone. I teased her that I was going to cry when her baby front teeth fell out. Kids look so old after their baby teeth start disappearing and it makes me sad.

 

 We called her "Nanny Marie" after her second top tooth came out because she looked a little like Nanny Mcphee with that one crazy lone tooth in front.
She would make cards for the Tooth Fairy and leave her a few nickels and dimes to thank her for coming by and maybe in the hopes that she would leave more fairy glitter (She did that once...left a little  bottle of glitter and now it is a let down when only a boring dollar is left. I bet the Tooth Fairy is wishing she hadn't started that now.)

Goodbye Nanny Marie. Hello Toothless.

No comments: