Monday, September 30, 2013

Rafting the River 2013

Back in July we did our annual river raft trip with our friends Morgan and Alison and all the kids.  All the kids, including Ruthy... she didn't love it. I know it was mostly because she HATED her life jacket. We were all so happy when she fell asleep half way down the river. Luke and Ava had a blast, they loved getting out of the raft to play in the freezing cold water. Ava and Cydnee were quite the little dare devils and cannon balled it off a huge rock in the middle of the river. I have it on video...if only I could figure out how to get my computer to add videos again. We had a great time together as always. This year they took us up to Red Canyon Lodge to get lunch and look at the beautiful views of the canyon and the Green River.  We even saw a huge herd of mountain sheep. 





 We played and had sandcastle wars down at the sandbar.


 Early the next morning we were off to Flaming Gorge.












 At Little Hole for lunch.
 Ruthy had a little Boxelder  bug friend that wouldn't leave her alone.

 Later that evening the kids played for hours out on the trampoline.





I love these kids and I'm so glad they are such good friends. 

No comments: