Monday, March 25, 2013

Can't seem to get it out of my head.

 
 (pictures all from google images)

      An amazing book. Loved every minute of it. Now I feel like moving to some place like Ireland or taking a trip back to Chincoteague Island or at least driving to the barn and saddling up a horse and going for a good ride.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, my gosh!!!
I may have just squealed out loud a little bit.
Those pictures were perfect! And you're right, there is something so all-consuming about that hauntingly amazing story. I still can't get it out of my head.
We need to reconvene our "book club meeting" as soon as Karen is finished....but, on a horse:)

Mom said...

Same as Sarah!!
Really nice job on the pictures!!
I need to read it again it been awhile.

Mom said...

Wow I can finally post comments!