Monday, October 13, 2014

IIIIII'm Baaaaack!!!

And not just back to blogging, I'm back from the dead....not literally but it sure felt like it. It's good to be back to my normal self. It has been a rough road of postpartum preeclampsia (didn't know there was such a thing...neither did I, more on that later) and just getting back into the swing of things with 4 kids.  Life is busy but wonderful. We were sooo happy to welcome our little 9 pound baby Leah into our family back on August 15th.  That seems like forever ago! I can hardly believe she is almost 2 months old! Man, time flies when you're changing diapers and barely sleeping ;). Anyway, let's just dig right into catching up with a zillion pictures of Leah. We love her! She is so sweet and smiley.  I have never had a baby that has been this smiley. She has already been nicknamed Smileah (like smiley + Leah, see what Jeremy did there.;)) 

 











 Over the course of 7 weeks her hair has gone from dark brown/blackish color, to a reddish tint, to falling out, to rubbed out bald spots and now we are at a growing back in fuzzy dark brownish stage.   
I could kiss those squishy cheeks all day long.














 Eyelashes getting longer

 One month old and here come the "baby zits"















Oh and I finally got around to making announcements, so maybe you'll be getting one in the mail...maybe, if I ever get around to actually mailing them.

2 comments:

Kodi said...

She is so cute!
I had never heard of postpartum pre eclampsia until last month when my cousin had it. So weird. She was so sick and on bedrest for two days and then she suddenly felt like she REALLY had to go to the bathroom. She peed for a loooong time and instantly felt better! So strange... And she would kill me for telling you. :)
I'm glad you are feeling better!

Mark & Shayla said...

Annie so glad you are feeling better! Leah is so beautiful!