Monday, July 14, 2014

Blasting in the backyard, 4th of July fun, back at the lake, GG and Carl come to visit.

 Target shooting with Grandpa's awesome pellet/bb? gun. There is never a dull moment when he's around. :)


 Enjoying a yummy 4th of July breakfast at Karen's house.

 We also had an amazing BBQ dinner at the Barkers, Rice got a new Traeger grill! Somehow I managed to not take a single picture at their house. Later that evening we headed up to our favorite spot to watch the Stadium of Fire fireworks.  It's been a long time since we've been right under those huge fireworks and I have missed it. It just doesn't quite feel like the 4th without them. I just love the rumble in your chest and the echo off the mountains. The kids all had a great time.


 The kids and I packed a lunch and took one of Ava's little friends out to our favorite beach.  While I was making them all sandwiches I got eaten alive by deer flies.  Luckily they didn't bother the kids but I am still recovering from itchy weeping bumps all over my legs, it's terrible! Next time I am slathering on the bug spray!

 Luke feeding a lone seagull.

 Grandma and Carl came for a visit!




 Cleaning off the mud after playing in the irrigation water.



 
Saying goodbye to sweet little DC.  
We had to put her down a few days ago because she had cancer and stopped eating.
 She will be missed especially by Tom Tom.

 Pizza and a pool party at GG and Carls hotel.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good times...well, except for the DC part.

Cam E. O. said...

It looks like you're having an awesome summer! Love love love how you always post tons of pictures! :)