Summer vacation is in full swing! I relish good old lazy summer days. And when I say relish I don't mean the green stuff... I'm talking about the good stuff like sleeping in and then staying in pajamas for a good part of the day (because I hate hate hate trying to find real clothes that I can fit into right now) and I'm talking about eating cold cereal for breakfast lunch and dinner. Staying up late and eating peas out of the garden. And no more dropping kids off and picking kids up from school! The kids helped me bake a big chocolate cake to celebrate and they got to invite a few little friends over to eat junk and stay up late watching "Harry and the Hendersons" in a tent in the backyard.
Picnic up the canyon and playing in the creek.
Reuniting with our Petersen friends at Salem Pond.
No comments:
Post a Comment