Monday, June 2, 2014

Baby #4

Last week I had a follow up ultrasound, I've never had one this far along and so it took me by surprise to see this chubby little pouty face and giant cheeks (hope you can see it, it's kind of hard to make out.)  So far everything looks good and we are excited to find out if it's a boy or girl in August! Now if I can just get through what will inevitably be the hottest summer ever.  (Sarah, it just hit me that if it's boy we should name him Four. Hahaha just kidding!)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Haha!! Yeah, cause he'd never live that one down :)
I love that pouty face. "Baby, mad."

Mark & Shayla said...

How exciting! Congrats on a new baby on the way. Boy or girl the baby will be darling--just like your other kids.

Cam E. O. said...

YAY!!! I kept watching your blog because I knew you had to announce it soon. (Blame Grandma!) So excited for you. And Sarah, your comment is hilarious!!! HAHAHA