Thursday, August 6, 2015

Vernal Utah Trip 2015

This bighorn sheep seemed a little annoyed that we were on his trail. It was pretty amazing running in to him. We really wished we had some Oreo cookies with us. ;) The trail led us past some cool petroglyphs and to a pretty waterfall. I can't remember the real name of the waterfall because the locals nick-named it "butt crack falls", which my kids laughed at and then looked at me to see if I was going to get mad at them for saying such a rude word. I told them that I could call it that because I'm an adult and I can say it without laugh...haha...ing. :) Ava decided it was better to call it "butter-buns falls". It got it's nickname because you can climb up on top and sit in the crack and plug up the water while someone sits below the falls and when the person in the crack stands up a huge rush of water pours out...of the "butt crack". Aaaanyway, enough potty talk, on to the pictures....the kids had a blast and the canyon made for a beautiful hike.













 
The date just happened to be 7-11 while we were in the town of 7-Eleven "Sev" and they were giving out free slurpees, so of course we had to hit one or two stores.
We had a "TOADLY" awesome time!

1 comment:

Mark & Shayla said...

We are taking our next summer vacation with you guys. You always have the best adventures!😃and your kids are so dang cute!!