Sunday, November 9, 2014

That cake was my most bestest creation!

 "What did you have for dinner? Just a left over piece of cake. CAKE!!! Wow, how dare you. Did you finish it? Hhhhh, so...  That cake was my most bestest creation, why'd you eat it!"  (Just for you Sarah;))
 I am not known for my great cake making skills. But when I spotted this cute horsey carousel cake on good ol' Pinterset, I knew I had to give it a go. It was perfect for my horse loving Ruthy's 3rd birthday.  She loved it! I even put it on a lazy susan so it would spin. I love all the pictures of her trying to blow out her 3 candles while we spun it around.

It just so happened that for her 3rd Birthday she enjoyed three and a half days of birthday fun. On Friday we had cake, opened presents, played with cousins, had dinner up the canyon and a sleepover at Grandma Patsy's house. Saturday we picked the kids up and went to the Zoo and had dinner at Ruth's Diner. Sunday I made the same cake again only this time in pink frosting and we had BBQ and more presents with all of Jeremy's family. Then on Monday she got to ride horses at the barn and buy her Sampson the horse at the Disney Store.
 Wearing her Bell dress and playing in the apple tree and baking in the play house.

 Waiting patiently to eat the second cake at Sunday's party.





 Kitty purse, Anna dress and stick on earrings.


2 comments:

Halladay said...

Wow, that cake is your most bestest creation! that is so cute!!

Sarah said...

"CAKE!"
"It was just one piece."
Awesome.