Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pictures...a lot of them.

I counted over 60 pictures on this post and that only catches me up to the middle of June. These first 5 are my personal favorites...
Ruthy's new cheeser smile.

This picture just makes me laugh.
Cute Duce trying to reach an itch and crazy haired Rue.
 We don't like pee in our pool, so Ruthy is politely peeing before she gets in.
 Luke's last school project was a shark habitat. He did an awesome job on it.


 Ava's last dance recital of the school year.

Luke planted most of our garden this year.  I don't think we have ever had so many peas before.
Ruthy smelling the peonies.

 Ava and Ruth in the sandbox. 

 Good ol' Duce






 Making rubarb pie with Ava.


Mowing with Daddy




 Jeremy, Rice and Grandma Barker took the kids to hike Stewart Falls while I was at my cousin Jeremy's wedding.
At Jeremy Tritchler's reception with Aunt Linda. Ruth had to leave her sunglasses on the whole time.
 Luke's very first Pinewood derby. He won best Monster car of the night.  Ava made a pink car that she was able to race at the end.

 Saying goodbye to Scotty and Brittany before they left for Arizona. 

 Picinic at the park with Nana, Dian, Shaun, Em, Rice and Grandma. Ava caught a duck that evening with her hands and it reminded me of Sarah. :)
Ava getting Daddy back for being a tease.
 Chowing down on grilled chicken, one of Ruth's favorite foods. I wondered if I had forgotten to feed them for a few days by the way they were eating.








 It was NOT a windy day...that's all Ruthy.




 My climbing roses have almost made it up to the window.
 Harvesting radishes with Daddy.


 The horse across the street herding the deer.
Petting Sarah's Dakota. 

 Sarah took each of the kids on a tractor ride.

 Donuts down at the barn with cousins and Grandma Patsy.


Ruthy loves the "bawk-bawks."

 Playin' in the pasture.





 Ava's fancy hair.

 A neighbor's beautiful garden full of poppies and Ava's art work displayed in the city building.
 Coolin' off with snow cones.

Luke and Ava riding a few rides at the carnival.
 The morning I flew out of town, Jeremy got up early to take the kids to see the hot air balloons.

 Ava at her little cheer performance. 
Ruth's little backyard friends.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the picture posts!
That picture of Fred tearing it up in the backyard and Ava screaming cracked me up.

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

cute pictures! tyler kept saying, "there's Roof! Mom! There's Roosy!" cute.