Sunday, November 4, 2012

Avast ye bilge rats, it be a mess of dastardly Halloween pictures!




Ava and Luke dressed up as pirates this year. Ava was a pirate princess and Luke was a scary zombie pirate. After the kids Halloween parade at school we walked across the street and got orange twist ice cream cones at the grocery store. Then we took some pictures at the cool pirate park next to the school Jeremy works at...it's such a cute park. Once we had filled up on Jeremy's famous chili or as Ava called it "daddy's famous home soup" and we were off for some trick-or-treating. It was a probably the warmest Halloween I can ever remember.

These are a few pictures of the kids annual neighborhood Halloween movie night and donut eating party.
A few pictures of our Haunted House.

Last swim of the year on a warm October day.
The kids chowing down on dessert at Grandma Barker's Birthday dinner.
Jeremy picked the kids up early from school one day and we all went to the movies.

 The kids had a great time painting their cool snake gourds that we grew. And they even scraped and carved their own pumpkins all by themselves!



As I was cleaning up breakfast one morning I found this munching away at Ava's pancake...I know it's just plastic but it still grossed me out.
 

As usual old Duce and crazy Fred were the lion and Teen Wolf.
We pulled out Ava's old monkey costume for Ruth and it was perfect to go along with her broken arm.
She was our "one little monkey jumpin on the bed!"
 Thanks to all of Sarah's "gear"(her bow/arrows/jacket/pin) I made a pretty cool Katniss Everdeen, Jeremy threw himself together a pretty creepy looking...creepy thing/wraith (thanks again Sarah for your wraith costume), Ruthy our broken arm monkey and two cute/scary pirates. Happy Halloween!!!
 


2 comments:

Sarah said...

FUN! I love Halloween!!

mom said...

I love the pictures!