

Getting treats at Target with Grandma.

I'm fairly certain Ruthy could spend her entire 4 year old life as a mermaid.



Fun at our neighbors pool!




The deer hunt 2015
I love that these two have such a great time together.
Luke's first deer! It wasn't very big but he was pretty proud.
Happy to have Daddy home! Passed out and all cuddled up in his shirt.


In other news there was some stew making going on in the backyard. I think our entire neighborhood probably got a whiff of the nasty boiling brew. Luke wanted to turn his deer skull into a European mount. It did turn out pretty neat but man oh man was it a nasty process.
One night we went out and enjoyed looking at a great big Blood Moon!
Some pretty skies.



Getting donuts on the way to school with Grandma.
4 comments:
Thanks Annie! Love the pictures!
But I was slightly disturbed by the connection of your pictures...
Toad - animal head - boiling cauldron - and the blood moon! ;)
Haha Mom I didn't even think about that! We are practicing our potion making skills around here.hahaha
Email
Post a Comment