Sunday, January 3, 2016

A little bit of everything...

 Ice cream with cousins at Sweet Frog

 A few pictures of home: we got new armoires for the girls, finished up the bathroom, and added a new light in the kitchen (nice KSL find:))

I actually did something to my hair and went a little blond. And this is what I get for trying to look nice...puke to the shirt. I really love being a mom but there are days!!

 Found these two all cuddled together one morning. They love having sleepovers.

Sweet little Leah
 Feeding daddy

 Dinner at Grandma and Grandpas
 
A fun evening down at the farm celebrating Grandpa's Birthday!




 Leah always fell asleep during our morning walks and I would just push her into the house and while she slept I took a quick shower, it was pretty nice.
 Uncle Scotty came for a visit and he was mauled by a bunch of nieces and nephews. He probably felt a lot like Karen's cat does when Ruthy comes over. Poor things. ;)

 
Leah and Alley were our two little stinkers, they both had amazingly smelly gas.
 
"Harsy rides"
 
 
Cousin sleepover. We played at the Art Museum.
 

Fuzzy but fun!
 
We played at the reservoir, got snow cones and found shells someone nicely left all over the beach for us.
 
We hiked to Grotto Falls with Sarah.


 
Playing at Seven Peaks with Grandma Barker. Leah was introduced to Dip n' Dots.
 
At Kelsey's wedding reception.
 
Leah and Ruthy dancing and dancing.
 We hit the jackpot when we discovered our Reams sold Dip 'n Dots for a dollar!
 
Luke and some neighborhood friends ready for some pig wrestling. 
 Oh This Little This!


 
Summer naps

2 comments:

Mark & Shayla said...

oh, that made me miss summer! I love your sweet little family, they are growing up so fast.

Sarah said...

Me too.
It's fun to see a huge picture download like that. Keep 'em coming.