Monday, October 26, 2015

Relaxing by the lake...

...was a dream quickly squashed by unpacking, setting up tents, cooking meals, untangling little fishing lines, picking rocks and things out of Things mouth, packing up and unpacking again, but it was a nice thought Jeremy. :) We all know camping is code for a lot of work, but there are those moments, staring up at a beautiful star studded sky, all cuddled around a warm crackling fire, that makes it well worth all the hassle.
 The view from our camp.


Cooking enough elk steaks to feed an army.
 So proud of this tiny little fish. Luke loves fly fishing.
 They must have huddled together to keep warm. It was a really cold night!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So fun. I just love that little corner of Utah.

Mark & Shayla said...

Congrats, Jeremy! Maybe a trip to Wyoming would be relaxing? I am a little sad about how big Ruth is getting! Wish you guys were closer so she and Rylee could be buddies. She looks so grown up. And I love that Leah already has a fishing pole in hand. Papa Ed would be so impressed.