Here are Leah's six month pictures, well...the very next day she turned seven months, but to make myself feel better I am still calling them "six month" pictures. My good friend Alison took them for me. They are the very first professional pictures I have had taken of Leah, kind of sad. They say you take fewer and fewer pictures with each baby. I think thanks to good camera phones and saying goodbye to "film" I have taken hoards of pictures of all my kids, but when it comes to good quality professional photos, I have dropped the ball... poor Leah. THANK YOU thank you thank you to Alison for insisting! These pictures are magic! I love every one of them. Breaking out the bubbles and chocolate bunny helped keep this little squirm worm still for a second or two. She is always on the move. The crawling is in full swing and now the pulling herself up on to furniture is beginning. She is busy busy busy.
3 comments:
Those turned out SO cute!!
Those are the cutest! She is so sweet
I didn't know you had a new blog!! She is so adorable!! Can't wait to see you this summer!!
Post a Comment